Sunday, December 6, 2020

Important update

 Hey y'all, so I have an update regarding to this project.

So I recently rediscovered Color Soul's creator on this chatting service called Telegram. Needless to say, I was happy when I rediscovered them, because for unknown reasons, they haven't been submitting anything to DeviantArt since September 2019. 

So we chatted here and there for a few days. I got to asking them about the Console Ponies, and if they have a favorite Console pony. But apparently, they hadn't responded to my question at all. It's now been 2 days. I don't know if they're overly busy, or they are doing something suspicious behind my back, or they don't want to talk to me anymore. I wish I knew, and if this whole thing started because of one of the above reasons, I really hope it's the first one. And I'm now starting to believe that I think I got ghosted. 😞 (I know getting ghosted is more of a online dating thing, but it exists in other online communications too.)

And what does this have to do with CSF? Well, here's the thing. If this turns out to be that they don't want to be my friend anymore, then that means I would have to cancel this project because it would be disrespectful to include someone else's OCs in something you created, since if you and that person can't get along. So the point is, why would I bother with one of my friend's OCs in a project I made, if we do end up ending our friendship? So if CSF does come to an end, then that would be the reason. Just a head's up if this does end up happening! 😉

And I've still got art I still have to post, so those will still be posted, regardless if the project have been concluded or not.

-Techno <3