Sunday, August 16, 2020

Color Soul 'n' Friends

You may be wondering, "What the heck is Color Soul 'n' Friends?". Well let me explain. It's a project I made up back in late 2017. It features OCs Color Soul, Nightlight, and Cotton Candy. (There's also more OCs, but these are the main 3.) This whole project started with a short series of lineless drawings I made in September 2017. It wasn't until February 2020 that I decided that CSF was more than just those lineless drawings. And that's when the series got revived! And if you're wondering why I revived it, well it's because nostalgia. Before my bestie and I brought the Console Ponies back, I worked on CSF. And fun fact, Color Soul was one of my most drawed ponies... 😅

And just a short notice: Most of the CSF characters aren't mine!! Only a few of the characters are mine. I had to say that just so no one thinks I'm stealing anything. 

So there's a description of Color Soul 'n' Friends! Stay tuned for more art and updates!

Console Ponies (original from 2013): https://fffffffffffffffffffffee.tumblr.com/tagged/post